Founded in 1908, the University of British Columbia (UBC) enjoys a global reputation for academic excellence ranking 2nd in Canada and 40th worldwide. Nestled in acres of beautiful gardens, with a regional park next door and the Pacific Ocean within walking distance, UBC is a beautiful and inspiring setting for a summer programme.
UBC offers students a modern university experience with onsite residential accommodation of an extremely high standard. The campus also boasts fantastic sporting facilities, the Vancouver Museum of Anthropology, an award winning Arts Centre, and the beautiful Botanical Gardens. The school s programme offers students the chance to experience the best of Vancouver and British Columbia. Within their two-week stay, all students will enjoy a seaplane flight over the glaciers and a visit to Whistler, home of the 2010 Winter Olympics.
2 weeks course
From 03 July to 31 July
THIS COURSE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE – NEW 2018 COURSES COMING SOON
- 20 lessons of General English per week in multinational classes
- Full Board Residential Accommodation on campus in single or twin rooms
- Activity Programme with afternoon and evening activities
- 3 half day trip per week
- 1 full day trip per week.
- All course books and materials
- Leaving Certificate
- 24 hour care good supervision and high level of security
- Travel and Medical insurance.
If you are booking a residential course after 15th April, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online