London is one of the world’s most vibrant and exciting cities and as such, is the perfect place for older teenagers to spend a memorable summer. Our London (Beckenham) Summer Centre enjoys an ideal location, offering the perfect blend of convenience and security. Based in Beckenham, a safe and secure suburb in southeast London, it is still only 20 minutes by train into central London.
In busy periods, facilities in nearby Kentwood College may also be used. It is a 15-minute walk from Kings London.
Students use different media and processes, including drawing, painting and 3D Design to explore their interests. They are encouraged to share cultural perspectives through the creative process. Bookings of 2 weeks or more are encouraged.
This program is subject to minimum student numbers in order to run. Please contact us before booking
2 weeks course
28 July to 18th August 2019
- 21 hours per week of lessons in English and Art (15 hours per week of General English and 6 hours of Art)
- Day time sports and activities programme (on or off-site). All transport costs are included.
- 2–3 optional evening activities per week
- One full-day excursion per week (entrance fee included)
- Three half-day excursions per week in London
- Homestay Accommodation in shared room on full board basis
- Placement test and regular progress test
- Internet access at Summer Centre
- Welcome party and orientation
- End-of-course certificate
Vacation Plus Game and App Design Course is also available, please contact us more information
If you book after 31st March, please contact us to check availability before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online