Nottingham, one of the largest cities in England’s East Midlands, is a multi-cultural and modern city, but keeps tradition at its heart. Home of Robin Hood, the city is steeped in history and fable, and is also voted a UNESCO City of Literature.
The Nottingham campus is very large and caters to thousands of students throughout the year. It has outstanding natural beauty, with plenty of green space around and and large lake, where there are boats available to see and enjoy the university from a different perspective.
The students will stay in one corner of the campus, but its onsite facilities boast multiple pharmacies, shops, restaurants, state-of-the-art sports facilities, plenty of teaching space and a hospital directly adjacent to the campus.
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE COVID-19 MANY COURSES ARE EITHER NO LONGER AVAILABLE OR ONLINE OR THEIR START DATE HAS BEEN MOVED. PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE BOOKING.
2 weeks course
From 01 July to 12 August 2020
14 Nights Package includes
- 30 hours per week lessons in multinational classes
- Placement test and Certificate of Achievement
- Full Board Residential Accommodation in single en-suite rooms
- Full culture and Activity Programme
- 2 full day excursion by private transfer
- 6 half day excursion by private transfer
- Evening activity programme
- First class welfare services
If you are booking a residential course after 31st March, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.