Gloucester, located very near the border between England and Wales, is home to the modern University of Gloucestershire. The Cathedral City sits upon the River Severn and nearby to the quaint town of Cheltenham and the natural beauty of the Cotswolds.
The Oxstalls campus, in the North of Gloucester, is very close to both the centre of Gloucester and Cheltenham, the nearby town. It has excellent facilities, including a state-of-the-art business school, large sports halls and modern common areas for students to relax in.
2 weeks course
From 01 July to 12 August 2020
14 Nights Package includes
- 30 hours per week lessons in multinational classes
- Placement test and Certificate of Achievement
- Full Board Residential Accommodation in shared en-suite rooms
- Full culture and Activity Programme
- 6 full day excursion by private transfer
- Evening activity programme
- First class welfare services
If you are booking a residential course after 31st March, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.