Located only 1 hour from London, the historic town of Colchester is famous as Britain’s oldest recorded town and former Roman capital. It is an exciting and modern town with a thriving cultural, arts and entertainment scene including music venues, theatres, a cinema and art galleries. It attracts over 4 million visitors each year.
It is popular for shopping, with a mixture of large department stores and smaller individual shops. There is also a huge range of restaurants, cafes and coffee houses.
This Summer School is based at Essex University which is located in 200 acres of beautiful parkland just outside the historic centre of Colchester . The campus is just one hour from London and Stansted Airport.
The campus as excellent sports facilities and offers a variety of catering options. The University is located two miles from the historic Colchester city centre and most of Colchester’s main tourist attractions, which include Colchester Castle and Zoo
2 weeks course
From 01 July to 12 August 2020
14 Nights Package includes
- 30 hours per week lessons in multinational classes
- Placement test and Certificate of Achievement
- Full Board Residential Accommodation in single en-suite rooms
- Full culture and Activity Programme
- 3 half day excursions by private transfer
- 3 full day excursions by private transfer
- Activity programme
- First class welfare services
If you are booking a residential course after 31st March, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.