The main campus of this College is situated at Belfield, a 132 hectare site 4 km south of the centre of Dublin city. This campus is an attractively landscaped complex of modern architectural buildings, accommodating most colleges and schools of the university as well as its student residences and numerous leisure and sporting facilities.
This is a dynamic, modern university where cutting-edge research and scholarship provide a stimulating intellectual environment – the ideal surroundings for learning and discovery. Established in 1854, the university played a key role in the history of the modern Irish State and today it plays a leading part in shaping Ireland’s future.
2 weeks course
From 27 June to 29 August
THIS COURSE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE – NEW 2018 COURSES COMING SOON
- 15 hours of English language tuition per week
- Textbooks and other learning materials
- Graded certificate and end of course report
- Full board accommodation in single, en-suite rooms
- Comprehensive sports options once per week
- Two afternoon cultural visits per week with entrance fee
- One full day excursion by coach per week with entrance fee
- Evening programme including discos, films, karaoke, Irish night and other activities
- Shuttle Bus to Dublin
If you are booking a residential course after 15th April, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.