The main campus of this College is situated at Belfield, a 132 hectare site 4 km south of the centre of Dublin city. This campus is an attractively landscaped complex of modern architectural buildings, accommodating most colleges and schools of the university as well as its student residences and numerous leisure and sporting facilities.
This is a dynamic, modern university where cutting-edge research and scholarship provide a stimulating intellectual environment – the ideal surroundings for learning and discovery. Established in 1854, the university played a key role in the history of the modern Irish State and today it plays a leading part in shaping Ireland’s future.
This English & Rugby Programme is carried out in association with Leinster Rugby. Training is provided by Qualified Leinster rugby coaches at University College Dublin, the home of Leinster rugby.
2 weeks course
From 27 June to 1 August
THIS COURSE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE – NEW 2019 COURSES COMING SOON
- Full board accommodation – Belgrove accommodation – single rooms in 4 bedded apartments with shared bathrooms.
- 15 hrs of English language tuition per week with graded certificate. Alternate weekly morning and afternoon classes.
- Use of textbooks and other learning materials.
- Comprehensive sports options including Olympic size swimming pool once per week.
- One afternoon cultural visit per week with entrance fee.
- One full day excursion by coach per week with entrance fee.
- Rugby training provided 6 hours per week, 3 days per week, 2 hours per day.
If you are booking a residential course after 15th April, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.