St. Andrew’s School is a leading Canadian independent school, with over a century of history and tradition.
The school’s 100 acre campus offers a beautiful setting for an unforgettable summer experience, combining historic architecture with modern, teaching facilities.
The school has four recently refurbished boarding houses, all on the safe and self-contained campus. The campus features fantastic on-site sports facilities including a 25m indoor swimming pool, arts centre, gymnasium and large playing fields for outdoor sports. The attractions of Toronto are all within easy reach for students to enjoy – the city centre is just 40 minutes away. Within your two-week stay, you will enjoy a visit to the famous CN tower and an excursion to the breathtaking Niagara Falls – including a helicopter ride so you can take in the unforgettable view.
2 weeks course
From 10 July to 31 July
THIS COURSE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE – NEW 2018 COURSES COMING SOON
- 20 lessons of General English per week in multinational classes
- Full Board Residential Accommodation on campus in twin rooms
- Activity Programme with afternoon and evening activities
- 3 half day trip per week
- 1 full day trip per week.
- All course books and materials
- Leaving Certificate
- 24 hour care good supervision and high level of security
- Travel and Medical insurance
If you are booking a residential course after 15th April, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online