Oxford Summer Experience is an academically exciting and challenging summer programme for students who are aged at least sixteen. It is residential in the University of Oxford, with guest speakers from the University. Please note Participants must have first language English or be fluent in English, and be well motivated academically.
On two or three afternoons each week (a total of six hours) you will take part in interactive workshops, these are based on projects led by a tutor, and you will have the opportunity to develop your individual skills and interests. You may choose two workshops from the five listed below, or take the same one throughout your stay. There is no restriction on which workshop is combined with which programme.
- Course One: The Visual Arts
- Course Two: Literature and Writing
- Course Three: Ancient and Modern History
2 weeks course
From 28 June to 25 July
THIS COURSE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE – NEW 2018 COURSES COMING SOON
- Residence in a College of Oxford University in a single room with breakfast and dinner;
- Tuition and workshops;
- Social, cultural and excursions programme, including transport, guide and admission fees;
- Welcome reception and farewell party, with certificates;
- Reports on completion;
- Liaison with your school or university concerning accreditation;
- Services of educational counsellors throughout the programme;
- Books and materials which are essential for the programme;
- Formal lunch (one every two weeks) in the University
The school offers a limited number of academic scholarships each year. If you would like to apply for a scholarship please contact us.
If you are booking a residential course after 15th April, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online