Most TEFL courses focus on teaching adults. This is a great way to get your foot in the door, but many teachers find themselves in young learner classrooms with no experience and no training. If that’s you, or if you want to start working with children, this video-based course will prepare you.
This course is all about teaching young learners and how these classes differ from adult classes. You’ll gain a greater understanding of how children learn, how to keep them engaged and how to be a success in the classroom.
- Unit 1: Classroom Management
- Unit 2: Promoting a Positive Learning Environment
- Unit 3: Lesson Planning
- Unit 4: Developing Language Skills
- Unit 5: Using Stories and Songs
- Unit 6: Introducing Language Systems
- Unit 7: Creating Opportunities for Natural Communication
What will I learn?
- Understand how children learn and how to make the most of your your classroom time.
- Learn how to set routines and manage your classroom.
- Understand how to plan lessons that keep young learners engaged.
- Learn how to use stories and songs in new and fun ways.
For more information, please ask us for a brochure
IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Develop and refine your young learner skills with this 25 hour course.
- Get a taste for TEFL training with this introductory course.
- Gain an entry-level TEFL qualification.
- Upgrade your course at any time to gain a complete TEFL qualification.
- Still not sure? Speak to an advisor who will give you expert advice.