Swords is a lively suburb of Dublin (neighbouring Malahide), just 10 minutes from Dublin Airport, and 40 minutes from Dublin City Centre.
The town origins date back over 1500 years and the castle is the centre point of the town. Today, it is Dublin’s fastest growing suburb, with a large new shopping centre, numerous restaurants & cafes, a state of the art cinema, a leisure centre and many other amenities.
2 weeks course
From 29 June to 1 August
THIS COURSE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE – NEW 2018 COURSES COMING SOON
- 20 hours tuition per week
- Accommodation with host family
- Text book
- Certificate of Attainment on completion
- 5 Half day excursions including Dublin City Centre Trips
- 4 Optional Free evening activities
- 1 Evening Disco
- One full day excursion per week (outside Dublin)
- Bus/ train travel pass
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.