This summer programme helps prepare students for the challenges of the modern world. Students focus on fine-tuning their communicative use of the English language while developing life and career skills such as learner autonomy, cultural awareness and building confidence. Students take part in creative and collaborative projects such as presentations, entrepreneurship, journalism, advertising, drama, art/literature and creative writing.
Set in beautiful rural countryside, in the north of England, the school is ideally situated for access to the historic city of York. This beautiful city has so much to offer with the famous York Minster cathedral, museums and excellent shops to browse around.
1 week course
From 30 June to 10 August 2019
- 23 hours per week lessons in multinational classes
- Learning materials: file, use of academic course book and additional materials
- First day placement test
- End of course certificate
- Free internet access supervised by staff
- Full Board Residential Accommodation in shared rooms
- Weekly Excursions
- Afternoon and evening activities
- Return airport transfers on arrival and departure (subject to the arrival and departure times of the flights)
If you are booking a residential course after 31st March, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.