Located in Southampton city centre, Solent University is a contemporary and modern campus offering high quality teaching facilities, a choice of indoor sporting facilities and outdoor playing fields.
The modern residence is just a short walk from the teaching blocks and features single rooms with en-suite bathrooms.
A vibrant and modern city, Southampton also has a rich historical and cultural heritage and remains one of the UK’s greenest cities. It features one of Britain’s largest shopping centres, and a historic waterfront setting. The city is perfectly located to visit London and some great South Coast attractions.
With a lively and action-packed programme, this campus is ideal for students looking for a city experience this summer.
2 weeks course
From 03 July to 14 August
THIS COURSE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE – NEW 2018 COURSES COMING SOON
- 20 lessons per week in multinational classes
- Full Board Residential Accommodation in single rooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Afternoon and Evening Activity Programme
- 1 half day trip per week
- 2 full day trip per week.
- All course books and materials
- Leaving Certificate and End of Course Report
- 24 hour care good supervision and high level of security
Extra free afternoon classes or workshops are available at this centre.
If you are booking a residential course after 15th April, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online