San Diego State University is the oldest and largest higher education institution in the San Diego region. Since its founding in 1897, the university has grown to become a leading public research university.
With its exciting activity programme, our San Diego centre is the ideal location for summer fun. The attractive, self-contained campus is in a wonderful city centre location, and only a short distance away from the beach, so students can experience the best of both worlds.
Students can enjoy fantastic on-site facilities including an outdoor swimming pool, sports fields and a ten-pin bowling alley! The high quality residential accommodation is also based on campus and has excellent dining options to suit all tastes. This campus is the perfect choice for students looking to enjoy a typical Californian summer.
2 week course
From 26 June to 31 July
THIS COURSE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE – NEW 2018 COURSES COMING SOON
- 20 lessons of General English per week in multinational classes
- Full Board Residential Accommodation on campus in twin rooms
- Activity Programme with afternoon and evening activities
- 3 half day trip per week
- 1 full day trip per week.
- All course books and materials
- Leaving Certificate
- 24 hour care good supervision and high level of security
- Travel and Medical insurance.
If you are booking a residential course after 15th April, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online