A course at this time of year is a great way to get lots of attention and teacher time when class sizes are often smaller than average. The school is open during the Christmas holiday, with the exception of Christmas Day (25/12) and Boxing Day (26/12) so you can experience an English Christmas and make rapid progress in a short time.
The historic city of Brighton & Hove has so much to offer during the Christmas period – ice rink, Christmas shows and markets, foodie boutiques, antiques and jewellery shops, funky clubs and glorious architecture – all lit up by dazzling and colourful lights! This is a truly magical time to experience and explore the city!
2 weeks course
From Sunday 17th December to Saturday 30th December 2017
- First week 25 hours English lessons over 5 school days
- Second week 15 hours English lessons over 3 school days
- Homestay Accommodation in single room
- Half board meal plan (breakfast and dinner)
- Activity Programme (see programme)
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online