The campus opened in autumn 2007 and is a vibrant academic village with high-tech buildings and attractive landscaped spaces.
The campus is on the eastern fringe of Edinburgh, right beside the seaside town of Musselburgh and is easily accessed from the city and beyond. It is also conveniently situated for leisure and shopping facilities. Musselburgh is a short walk away, and offers an appealing mix of shops, cafés, bars and leisure facilities, including a theatre and the famous racecourse. The Fort Kinnaird shopping complex is also within walking distance and includes an extensive range of retail outlets, plus a multi-screen cinema and bowling alley.
2 weeks course
From 17 June to 12 August 2018
THIS COURSE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE – NEW 2019 COURSES COMING SOON
- 15 hours per week lessons in multinational classes
- Placement Test and Certificate of Achievement
- Full Board Residential Accommodation in single en-suite rooms
- Full Culture and Activity Programme
- 3 half day excursion per week to Edinburgh attractions
- 1 half full day excursion per week
- Evening activity programme
- Sports, Drama, Street Dance & Musical Theatre Workshops
- First class Welfare Service
If you are booking a residential course after 15th April, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.