Boca Raton, located on Florida’s Gold Coast, is a smart, affluent city offering an excellent quality of life. With easy access to Orlando, Miami and the Florida Keys, it enjoys beautiful weather all year round.
There are so many exciting things to do in Florida. Relax on the beautiful golden beaches, visit the world famous South Beach in Miami, explore the mysterious Everglades, shop till you drop in one of Florida’s sumptuous malls, or experience the thrill of a lifetime in Orlando!
The Summer School in Boca Raton takes place at Lynn University, a relaxed place to study and one of the safest American universities. The campus is located on Florida’s Gold Coast, which is within easy reach of everything the Sunshine State has to offer.
The Pre-university Taster Summer School was created to provide exposure to life in a UK or USA university. it is recommended for young learners of 15 – 17 years old who want to study in the UK or USA, and want to get ready for it.
2 weeks course
From 26 June to 7 August 2019
- General English Tuition (15 hours of English)
- Pre-University Taster Tuition ( 12 hours of Pre-University Taster per week)
- One day excursions
- Afternoon and evening activities
- Full-board residential accommodation
- Health Insurance
- Course book and materials
- Certificate of attendance and report
- Registration fee
- Escorted meet and greet return transfers from Miami or Fort Lauderdale Airports
Price for a 2 week course = US$2,790
and If you are booking a residential course after 31st March, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.