Brasenose College was founded in 1509 and sits on Radcliffe Square at the heart of historic Oxford. Against a backdrop of college spires and green lawns, students can study, relax and enjoy the unique experience of an Oxford summer education
Residing at one of the most traditional Oxford University colleges, students experience a unique educational environment. As a result of the dynamic tuition, students refine their social eloquence and mastery in the specificity of the English language whilst deepening their knowledge and understanding of International Relations, PPE (Politics, Philosophy and Economics), Entrepreneurship, Journalism, Law, Medicine and Engineering.
2 week course
From 07 July to 20 July 2019
From 21 July to 03 August 2019
- 30 hours per week lessons in multinational classes
- Learning materials: file, use of academic course book and additional materials
- First day placement test
- End of course certificate
- Free internet access supervised by staff
- Full Board Residential Accommodation in single rooms
- Weekly Excursions
- Leisure activities
- Return airport transfers on arrival and departure (subject to the arrival and departure times of the flights)
If you are booking a residential course after 31st March, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.