Based at one of the UK’s leading modern campuses, St Giles Oxford junior centre offers high standards of accommodation, leisure and teaching facilities.
This is a safe and secure campus, with plenty of green outdoor space to relax and enjoy our exciting social programme. The classrooms, student houses and leisure/dining facilities are all within walking distance from each other, and are located just a 20-minute bus ride from the centre of Oxford
2 weeks course
From 30 June to 04 August 2019
- 20 lessons (16.7 hrs) per week in multinational classes
- Full Board Residential Accommodation on campus in single rooms with shared bathrooms
- Afternoon and Evening Activity Programme
- 3 half day trip per week
- 2 full day trip per week.
- All course books and materials
- Leaving Certificate and End of Course Report
- 24 hour care good supervision and high level of security
If you are booking a residential course after 31st March, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.