A safe environment for young learners of all ages, OISE Telford is located in its own extensive grounds with excellent recreational facilities including a heated pool, playing fields and a football pitch. Wrekin College is situated in the small and typically English market town of Wellington in the county of Shropshire, approximately 5 miles from the centre of Telford. Telford, birthplace of the Industrial Revolution, is one of the UK’s fastest growing and most successful new towns with a strong history of engineering and innovation.
1 week course
From 08 July to 28 July 2018
- 27 hours per week lessons in multinational classes
- Learning materials: file, use of academic course book and additional materials
- First day placement test
- End of course certificate
- Free internet access supervised by staff
- Full Board Homestay Accommodation in shared rooms
- Weekly Excursions (1 half day excursion on Wednesday afternoon and 1 full day excursion on Saturday)
- Afternoon and evening activities
- Return airport transfers on arrival and departure (subject to the arrival and departure times of the flights)
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.