One of OISE’s longest running summer centres, Swindon is located approximately 1 hour from London by train. Situated in the county of Wiltshire, this old market town was the centre of development of the railways in the area. Swindon is home to the work of the engineer Brunel, which has been restored and remains an integral part of the town’s culture and entertainment scene. A modern pedestrianised centre exists alongside part of the old town. OISE Swindon is a contemporary building with excellent sports facilities, complementing the many leisure amenities in the area.
1 week course
From 01 July to 28 July 2018
- 23 hours per week lessons in multinational classes
- Learning materials: file, use of academic course book and additional materials
- First day placement test
- End of course certificate
- Free internet access supervised by staff
- Full Board Homestay Accommodation shared rooms
- Weekly Excursions (1 half day excursion on Wednesday afternoon and one full day excursion on Saturday)
- Afternoon and evening activities
- Return airport transfers on arrival and departure (subject to the arrival and departure times of the flights).
If you are booking a residential course after 15th April, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.