Brasenose College was founded in 1509 and sits on Radcliffe Square at the heart of historic Oxford. Against a backdrop of college spires and green lawns, students can study, relax and enjoy the unique experience of an Oxford summer education
Residing at an Oxford University college, students experience a most iconic educational environment. As a result of the dynamic tuition, students refine their social eloquence and mastery in the specificity of the English language whilst deepening their knowledge and understanding of International Relations, Politics, Philosophy and Economics, Entrepreneurship, Journalism, Law and Engineering.
2 week course
From 01 July to 28 July 2018
THIS COURSE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE – NEW 2019 COURSES COMING SOON
- 27 hours per week lessons in multinational classes
- Learning materials: file, use of academic course book and additional materials
- First day placement test
- End of course certificate
- Free internet access supervised by staff
- Full Board Residential Accommodation in single rooms
- Weekly Excursions
- Afternoon and evening activities
If you are booking a residential course after 15th April, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.