Set within an impressive Victorian building, OISE Newbury Hall is nestled in a traditional English market town in Berkshire. Nearby lies both Oxford and Bath, as well as Highclere Castle, where the internationally famous TV series Downton Abbey is filmed.
Newbury Hall English Language School was founded with the specific aim of preparing every pupil to develop the intellectual and social understanding that will lead to a fulfilling life both personally and professionally. This means helping develop an extensive knowledge of a wide range of subjects, alongside effective autonomous learning skills, while acquiring strong cultural and social literacy to grow knowledge and open-mindedness. the core values motivate the school to help and serve the needs of a small, motivated learning community.
1 week course
From 03 June to 01 September 2018 (continuous enrolment)
THIS COURSE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE – NEW 2019 COURSES COMING SOON
- 27 hours per week lessons in multinational classes
- Learning materials: file, use of academic course book and additional materials
- First day placement test
- End of course certificate
- Free internet access supervised by staff
- Full Board Residential Accommodation in single rooms
- Weekly Excursions (1 half day excursion on Wednesday afternoon and 1 full day excursion on Saturday)
- Afternoon and evening activities
- Return airport transfers on arrival and departure (subject to the arrival and departure times of the flights).
Homestay accommodation also available. Please contact us for more information.
FCE, CAE preparation available at Newbury Halll. Supplement of £180
IELTS exam and preparation also available at Newbury Hall. Supplement of £250
If you are booking a residential course after 15th April, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.