A fully equipped Edwardian Manor house surrounded by a leafy campus and set in a charming English seaside town, OISE Folkestone is a prime location for focused language study.
OISE Folkestone is a spacious Edwardian building contains well equipped classrooms, wifi, and two games rooms with table tennis, comfortable seating and televisions for learners to relax in between classes. A large wood-panelled hall with a grand staircase in the middle ofthe building gives access to the numerous classrooms and the garden, where students relax and have lunch in the summer months.
1 week course
From 17 June to 25 August 2018 (continuous enrolment)
- 27 hours per week lessons in multinational classes
- Learning materials: file, use of academic course book and additional materials
- First day placement test
- End of course certificate
- Free internet access supervised by staff
- Full Board Homestay Accommodation in shared rooms
- Weekly Excursions (1 half day excursion on Wednesday afternoon and 1 full day excursion on Saturday)
- Afternoon and evening activities
- Return airport transfers on arrival and departure (subject to the arrival and departure times of the flights)
If you are booking a residential course after 15th April, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.