Devon is home to some of the UK’s finest beaches and traditional seaside resorts, of which Dawlish, on the south coast of the county, is no exception. Situated 300km south west of London, this small but lively town has played host to many happy holiday makers over the years.
With a capacity limited to 48 students, OISE Dawlish has a warm family atmosphere which makes it perfect for those who are visiting England for the first time. The school itself is nestled in picture-perfect grounds complete with a trickling stream. Due to its exclusive seaside location, the leisure programme has been specially tailored to include activities on the beach – always a popular option!
1 week course
From 24 June to 21 July 2018
- 27 hours per week lessons in multinational classes
- Learning materials: file, use of academic course book and additional materials
- First day placement test
- End of course certificate
- Free internet access supervised by staff
- Full Board Homestay Accommodation shared rooms
- Weekly Excursions (1 half day excursion on Wednesday afternoon and 1 full day excursion on Saturday)
- Afternoon and evening activities
- Return airport transfers on arrival and departure (subject to the arrival and departure times of the flights).
If you are booking a residential course after 15th April, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.