Situated approximately 20km from Bath, 120Km from Oxford and 205km from London, Bristol is a hub of social and cultural attractions such as the Clifton Suspension Bridge, the Exploratory Science Museum, various museums and art galleries as well as a lively shopping scene. Badminton school is over 150 years old and marked it’s 40 th year of hosting OISE students in 2016. Located just to the north of Bristol, students will find the local shops of Westbury-on-Trym a short walk away, and Bristol itself is served by regular buses. Set in its own beautifully landscaped grounds, the school has excellent sports facilities including a heated swimming pool, an indoor sports hall and tennis courts.
1 week course
From 08 July to 11 August 2018
- 23 hours per week lessons in multinational classes
- First day placement test
- End of course certificate
- Full Board Residential Accommodation in shared rooms
- Weekly Excursions (1 half day excursion on a Wednesday and 1 full day excursion on a Saturday)
- Afternoon and evening activities
- Return airport transfers on arrival and departure (subject to the arrival and departure times of the flights).
CAE and FCE exam preparation available for a supplement of £180 (includes the cost of the exam), please contact us for more details.
If you are booking a residential course after 15th April, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.