Famously home to the legendary Robin Hood, Nottingham is steeped in English history and folklore, however is also ideally located to experience the UK with trips to Manchester, York and Cambridge.
This centre is based at the University of Nottingham – ranked in the UK’s Top 10 and the World’s Top 100 universities. The Nottingham centre offers younger learners a safe and secure stay with teaching and accommodation all close together on a beautiful self-contained campus set in 330 acres of sculptured parkland. The campus offers exceptional sporting facilities just a few minutes’ walk from the accommodation, including tennis courts, an indoor swimming pool, a sports hall and playing fields. High levels of supervision, care and attention make this an ideal campus for younger learners or those going abroad for the first time.
2 weeks course
From 23 June to 28 July 2019
- 20 lessons (16.7 hrs) per week in multinational classes
- Full Board Residential Accommodation on campus in single rooms
- Afternoon and Evening Activity Programme
- 2 half day trip per week
- 2 full day trip per week.
- All course books and materials
- Leaving Certificate and End of Course Report
- 24 hour care good supervision and high level of security
- Travel and Medical insurance
Extra nights are possible by arrangements. Please contact us here
If you are booking a residential course after 31st March, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online