Learn English, play sport and have fun on the coast in an historic seaside setting
Situated high up on a hill near Brighton and overlooking the sea, Lancing College is one of Britain’s great private schools. The college is situated 15 minutes from Brighton, moments from the coast and just an hour from London. Founded in 1848, the college has a reputation for academic and sporting excellence, in an inspirational setting.
For all tennis levels, suitable for beginner
2 weeks course
From 03 July to 30 July
THIS COURSE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE – NEW 2019 COURSES COMING SOON
- 3 meals a day and an evening snack
- On-site accommodation in shared bedrooms
- Up to 20 hours of tennis coaching per week
- Up to 12.5 hours of classroom-based English per week
- Excursions to famous British tennis venues
- An exclusive Nike gift pack
- Student medical insurance
A “total Tennis” camp option, with no English lessons is available. Please contact us for more information.
If you are booking a residential course after 15th April, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.