Experience what it’s like to live, train and play at the National Tennis Centre, home of Great Britain’s Davis Cup team and the Lawn Tennis Association.
Built for purpose in 2007 and located on the edge of Richmond Park in south west London, the NTC is the leading performance tennis centre in the UK, with 22 courts including all 4 Grand Slam surfaces.
For developing and advanced players ONLY, not suitable for beginners
2 weeks course
From 17 July to 20 August
NEW COURSES – SUMMER 2017
- 3 meals a day and an evening snack
- On-site accommodation in shared bedrooms
- Up to 20 hours of tennis coaching per week
- Up to 12.5 hours of classroom-based English per week
- Excursions to famous British tennis venues
- An exclusive Nike gift pack
- Student medical insurance
A “total Tennis” camp option, with no English lessons is available. Please contact us for more information.
If you are booking a residential course after 15th April, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.