Charterhouse’s rich sporting history includes being involved in founding the modern game of football. The word soccer was reportedly first used by a Charterhouse pupil who went on to become an international football player. The sprawling gothic school buildings create an inspiring environment for learning while the extensive sports facilities offer students a wealth of sports options.
Train like a professional football player with Chelsea FC Foundation coaches and learn English carefully designed to integrate with sports coaching.
All abilities including advanced players
1 and 2 weeks course
From 8 July to 18 August 2019
- 29 hours a week of football training, games and workshops
- 3 meals a day and an evening snack
- On-site accommodation in single or shared bedrooms
- Excursions to famous cities and football attractions
- Training session at the Chelsea FC Training Ground
- Exclusive Nike/Chelsea FC Foundation kit and gift pack
- Individual development plan and certificate to take home
- 24/7 on-site male and female player welfare support staff
- Evening activities programme and players’ lounge
- Student medical insurance (excludes UK residents)
A “total Football” and a “Goalkeepers camp” option, with no English lessons are also available. Please contact us for more information.
Please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.