New York at the City College of New York and Barnard College
Founded in 1847, the City College of New York (CCNY) is the oldest college of the City University of New York. Barnard College is affiliated with Columbia University and located in the Upper West Side of vibrant Manhattan. Together, they offer students a real taste of the Big Apple.
CCNY offers an attractive campus in Manhattan, with a mix of old Gothic architecture and modern facilities. Students stay in apartment-style bedrooms in a comfortable residence.
Classes and meals are at the prestigious Barnard College which is just a short bus-ride away. Close to the main attractions of New York, this centre is ideal for those looking for a real city experience. As part of our lively and varied social programme, The school’s staff will accompany students on the famous subway to travel around the city like true New Yorkers.
2 weeks course
From 23 June to 11 August 2019
- 20 lessons of General English per week in multinational classes
- Full Board Residential Accommodation on campus in single and twin rooms
- Activity Programme with afternoon and evening activities
- 2 full day trips per week.
- 3 half day excursions per week
- All course books and materials
- Leaving Certificate
- 24 hour care good supervision and high level of security
- Travel and Medical insurance.
2 WEEKS – USD$ 4,160
Please contact us directly if you are interested in buying this course. This course is also available for younger students. Please contact us for details.
If you are booking a residential course after 31st March, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online