Barnard College is affiliated to Columbia University, the oldest institution of higher learning in the State of New York, since 1900 and is located just steps away from its campus, on the Upper West Side of vibrant Manhattan, only minutes away from the main attractions of New York.
Students can make the most of Manhattan with a lively and varied social programme. After lessons, the school staff will accompany students on the famous New York Subway to travel around the city like true New Yorkers.
This centre is perfect for more independent learners wishing to experience the excitement of living and learning in one of the world’s greatest cities
2 weeks course
From 19 June to 07 August
THIS COURSE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE – NEW 2018 COURSES COMING SOON
- 20 lessons of General English per week in multinational classes
- Full Board Residential Accommodation on campus in single or twin rooms
- Activity Programme with afternoon and evening activities
- 2 full day trips per week.
- 2 half day excursions per week
- All course books and materials
- Leaving Certificate
- 24 hour care good supervision and high level of security
- Travel and Medical insurance.
Extra free afternoon classes or workshops are available at this centre.
If you are booking a residential course after 15th April, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online