New Hall School is located in Essex, outside the picturesque market town of Chelmsford and just 30 minutes from Central London. The school occupies the site of Beaulieu Palace, a former royal residence built by Henry VIII in the 16th Century. From the moment New Hall students first travel up the mile-long, tree-lined avenue that leads to the grand façade of the former Tudor palace, they will see the idyllic grounds, an ideal location for our young learners to live and learn in a safe secure environment.
2 weeks course
From 08 July to 29 July 2018
- 15 hours per week lessons in multinational classes
- Learning materials: file, use of academic course book and additional materials
- First day placement test
- End of course certificate
- Free internet access supervised by staff
- Full Board Residential Accommodation in single and twin rooms
- 1 full day and 1 half day excursion per week
- Afternoon and evening activities
If you are booking a residential course after 15th April, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.