This summer school is based at Edinburgh Napier University’s Merchiston Campus in the city centre. The accommodation is approximately 1 km from the campus. Lessons, meals and evening activities take place at Merchiston campus. The residence and campus are located within easy walking distance of the famous Royal Mile, Princes Street and most of Edinburgh’s main tourist attractions.
2 weeks course
From 30 June to 11 August 2019
14 Nights Package includes
- 30 hours per week lessons in multinational classes
- Placement Test and Certificate of Achievement
- Full Board Residential Accommodation in single en-suite rooms
- Full culture and activity programme
- 10 half day excursions by private transport
- 2 full day excursions
- Shuttle bus service from Residence to classes and vice-versa
- Dinner at Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow
- First class Welfare Service
If you are booking a residential course after 31st March, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.