This is a day and boarding school, was founded in 1875. It lies in an attractive location, nestled between the Sussex Downs and the English Channel, in a quiet residential area of Eastbourne, about 10-15 minutes walk from the town centre and the seafront.
Moira House offers a stimulating learning experience. Their dedicated staff, ensure an exciting, fun but safe environment for both study and enjoyment. Staff are residential, living within the comfortable boarding houses, eating with the with the students and sharing their leisure time.
2 weeks course
From 30 June to 10 August 2019
- 15 hours per week of English lessons in multinational classes
- Residential Accommodation in shared rooms
- Full Board
- Afternoon Sports and Activity Programme
- Evening Entertainment Programme
- 2 full day excursions (over a two weeks’stay)
- 1 half day excursion per week (over a two weeks’stay)
- All study materials
- Laundry service
- Use of computers and internet access facilities
- 24 hour staff supervision
Please note more intensive programmes are available. Contact us for more information
Homestay is available on request. Contact us for more information.
If you are booking a residential course after 15th April, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.