Maynooth is situated 24km west of Dublin, just 40 minutes from Dublin airport. All the attractions of the capital are within easy reach and the town is serviced by frequent bus and rail connections. There is much to see and enjoy in the vicinity of Maynooth, including Castletown House and Celbridge Abbey.
Maynooth University dates back to 1795. The campus is extensive and caters for over 8,400 students during the academic year. The unique blend of modern facilities on a mature campus is the perfect setting for an international language school.
2 weeks course
From 27 June to 1 August
THIS COURSE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE – NEW 2018 COURSES COMING SOON
Full board accommodation
- 15 hours of English language tuition per week
- Alternate weekly morning and afternoon classes
- Use of textbooks and other learning materials
- Graded certificate and end of course report
- Organised afternoon sports activities
- Two afternoon cultural visits per week by private coach with entrance fee
- Three Dublin City transfers by coach per 2 week stay**
- Dinner in Hard Rock Café (or similar) once per stay
- One full day excursion by coach per week including entrance fee
- Evening programme including discos, films, karaoke, Irish night and other activities
If you are booking a residential course after 15th April, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.