This centre is based at University College London (UCL) and the University of Westminster, both ideally located in the heart of the capital and perfect for more independent learners.
With the Westminster classrooms just a short walk away from our UCL residence in fashionable Bloomsbury, historically known as the intellectual and artistic quarter of London, this junior centre offers the best of all worlds. It is the ideal place for students looking for the London university experience in a supervised yet more independent environment.
The campus offers excellent learning and recreational facilities combined with an exciting activity programme, allowing students to experience everything London has to offer. Excursions include visits to some of the city’s top attractions such as the London Eye and the Tower of London.
2 weeks course
From 25 June to 06 August
THIS COURSE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE – NEW 2019 COURSES COMING SOON
- 20 lessons (16.7 hrs) per week in multinational classes
- Full Board Residential Accommodation in single rooms
- Afternoon and Evening Activity Programme
- 2 half day trip per week
- 2 full day trip per week.
- All course books and materials
- Leaving Certificate and End of Course Report
- 24 hour care good supervision and high level of security
- Travel and Medical insurance
Extra free afternoon classes or workshops are available at this centre.
If you are booking a residential course after 15th April, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online