Edinburgh is a centre of culture with extraordinary architectural heritage and historical magnificence. The city centre is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Based in the North of Edinburgh, the Granton Campus is a modern, practical, accessible building, packed with state-of-the-art facilities. Our ‘Learning Street’ corridors have study spaces and computers as well as an on-site library and resource centre so that our students always have plenty of places to work in groups.
2 weeks course
From 30 June to 11 August 2019
14 Nights Package includes
- 30 hours per week lessons in multinational classes
- Placement Test and Certificate of Achievement
- Full Board Residential Accommodation in single en-suite rooms
- Full culture and activity programme
- 6 half day excursions
- 2 full day excursions
- First class Welfare Service
If you are booking a residential course after 31st March, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.