The city of Leeds lies in the North of England, in the county of West Yorkshire. It is situated near to the ancient town of York, as well as the popular cities of Manchester and Liverpool. It is an excellent location to explore Northern England from.
Leeds is situated on the banks of the River Aire. It has great cafes, museums, galleries and public art displays and excellent shopping.
The University Campus is set in lovely parkland in the suburb of Headingley. The campus is self-contained and its facilities include modern teaching and learning spaces, a excellent sports halls and outdoor green spaces.
2 weeks course
From 30 June to 29 July 2019
14 Nights Package includes
- 30 hours per week lessons in multinational classes
- Placement test and Certificate of Achievement
- Full Board Residential Accommodation in single en-suite rooms
- Full culture and Activity Programme
- 2 full day excursion by private transport
- 4 half day excursion by private transport
- Evening activity programme
- First class welfare services
If you are booking a residential course after 31st March, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.