Law is the perfect course for the barristers, solicitors and judges of tomorrow. This course will broaden students’ understanding of key legal concepts, as well as enhancing their ability to use legal argumentation in English. During the course, students will discover how law and lawyers function in different legal fields, and analyse a range of fundamental legal theories through interesting and engaging case studies. Students will have the unique opportunity to experience the English judicial system through our Academic Excursion to a real-life working court room.
Minimum Level of English required for this course: Intermediate and above.
2 weeks course
From 6 July to 20 July 2020
From 20 July to 03 August 2020
- Comfortable Accommodation & 3 Meals Per Day
- 20 Hours of English Through Academic Subjects Tuition Per Week
- Exclusive EtonX Future Skills Online Course Included
- Progress Report & End-of-Course Certificate
- 2 Full-Day Trips a Week* (Transport & Entrances Included)
- Afternoon & Evening Social Wellbeing Programme
- Laundry Service
- Cambridge College Summer School T-shirt
- UK SIM Card
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance
*Except for departure week when there is one full day trip
Airport Transfers are also available at a supplementary cost.