Montreal is a gorgeous city, easy on the eye and just a lovely place to live, work and study. This is the city where two great language cultures, French and English live side by side – the perfect location to learn not one but two languages! It is the most European city in the continent, as well as being the second largest city in Canada and playing a significant role in Canada’s history.
Montreal also has a huge student presence throughout the whole year, which makes the thousands of festivals, events, museums alive and enjoyable with plenty of options for excursions. Join us and improve your English or French during an unforgettable Summer!
All Camp ALI classes, sports, meals and games take place in McGill University’s secure campus on the edge of Mount Royal, just just minutes from downtown Montreal. McGill has 38,000 undergraduates and is one of most highly ranked Universities in Canada and in the global top 50!
This course is recommended for young learners who are highly-motivated and want to focus on their language skills and immerse in a North American culture.
2 weeks course
From 6 July to 3 August 2019
Start Dates: 06 July - 13 July - 20 July
- 20 hours of General English Tuition
- 5 hours of interactive Language Experience.
- One and half day excursions
- Afternoon and evening activities
- Full-board Residential accommodation in single rooms
- Health Insurance
- Course book and materials
- Certificate of attendance and report
- Registration fee
- Escorted meet and greet return transfers from/to Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL)
Price for a 2 week course = CAD$4.300
Price for a 3 week course = CAD$4.995
Price for a 4 week course = CAD$6.100
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.