Set in the campus grounds of King’s College, the fourth oldest university in England, your London language experience will take place in the heart of the vibrant and cosmopolitan capital city of London.
This young learner programme at King’s College, London Bridge, offers you the perfect location from which to discover one of the greatest and most exciting cities in the world, with daily excursions to famous sites in and around London. You will study and live in the heart of London’s Zone 1 right next to the Shard, at a leading college campus with excellent teaching facilities.
2 weeks course
From 01 July to 12 August 2018
- 15 hours per week lessons in multinational classes
- Learning materials: file, use of academic course book and additional materials
- First day placement test
- End of course certificate
- Free internet access supervised by staff
- Full Board Residential Accommodation in single en-suite rooms
- 5 half day excursion per week exploring London
- 1 Full day excursion per week
- Afternoon and evening activities
Extra nights are possible by arrangements. Please contact us
If you are booking a residential course after 15th April, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.