Overlooking Dublin’s famous Grand Canal, this halls of residence is an urban campus steeped in history. Just 15 minutes walk from St. Stephen’s Green in Dublin city centre, boasting an enviable central location.
It was originally an Army Barracks dating from the 1830’s. This new apartment complex is modern in every detail, yet the
tasteful design in granite and red brick reflects the beautiful qualities of the original listed buildings. Residents can enjoy,
not only this beautiful complex, but the timeless pleasures of canal bank walks under the beautiful canopies of native trees.
2 weeks course
From 28 June to 24 August
THIS COURSE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE – NEW 2019 COURSES COMING SOON
- Full board accommodation in twin rooms with shared bathroom
- 20 hours of English language tuition per week
- Alternate weekly morning and afternoon classes
- Use of textbooks and other learning materials
- Graded certificate and end of course report
- Four afternoon cultural visits per week with entrance fee
- Guinness Storehouse & Viking Splash once per stay
- One full day excursion by coach per week with entrance fee
- Evening programme including discos, films, karaoke, Irish nights and other activities
- Leap card – transport ticket for Dublin bus, tram and train
If you are booking a residential course after 15th April, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.