London, the Capital city of England, is one of the most famous and multi-cultural cities in the world. Over 15 million tourists visit London every year. Favourite places include: the London Eye, Westminster Houses of Parliament and Oxford Street. London has something for everyone.
The Avery Hill Campus, Southwood Site, is in the lovely Avery Hill Park in Eltham, south-east London. It has some excellent teaching, living and sporting facilities.
The Southwood Site has a general shop and a launderette, tennis courts, and a large park for touch rugby, football and rounders. ‘The Dome’ in the centre of the complex, houses the food hall. At Sparrows Farm, there are also evening disco facilities.
2 weeks course
From 01 July to 12 August 2018
THIS COURSE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE – NEW 2019 COURSES COMING SOON
- 15 hours per week lessons in multinational classes
- Placement test and Certificate of Achievement
- Full Board Residential Accommodation in single en-suite rooms
- Full culture and Activity Programme
- 3 full day excursion per week
- Evening activity programme
- First class welfare services
- Conversation, Drama, Street Dance & Musical Theatre Workshops
If you are booking a residential course after 15th April, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.