The Gloucester Gate Centre is on the edge of Regents Park, close to the London Zoo. It is part of the historic royal estate surrounding Regents Park built in the Regency style of architecture in the early 19th century.
Close to several museums, attractions and galleries of Central London, this programme is an English and activities programme for children aged 10-17 years of age. It provides 15 hours of English tuition per week, in classes of maximum 15 students graded by age and English level. All students receive a Certificate and report at the end of their stay. The school day runs from 09.00-16.40 with English classes in the mornings and an afternoon programme of sports, art, music and parties. A full day Saturday trip is included to destinations such as Oxford, Brighton, Canterbury, Windsor, Stratford upon-Avon, Cambridge and Greenwich by boat. The fees include morning snack and hot lunch.
Package Parent + 1 Child (aged 8 to 13 )
From 06 June to 27 August
THIS COURSE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE – NEW 2018 COURSES COMING SOON
- General English lessons and afternoon activities in multinational classes for the child
- 15 hours per week of General English lessons in multinational classes for the parent
- All materials, end of course certificate and report included
- Enrolment Fee
- Full day excursion every week
- Home-stay Accommodation in shared rooms for the child and one parent
- Full Board for the child (hot lunch at school)
- Half board for the parent
- Morning and afternoon healthy snacks for the child
- Minibus transfer from the family to the school for the child
Please note that in both packages more hour lessons are available for adults and more combinations are available too. Please contact us for details.
If you are booking your course after 30 April please contact us to check availability before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.