Glenstal Abbey is one of Ireland’s most prestigious Private Boarding Schools and has provided excellence in education for nearly 100 years.
This International Junior Summer Camp provides students with the opportunity to experience life on this historic campus. The school has an excellent academic and sporting reputation and attracts students nationally and internationally.
Students attending our programme experience the best of both worlds, with 15 hours of quality education in international classes and then each weekday afternoon they have the opportunity to fully immerse themselves in the language and improve their fluency skills. They have set team building activities and elective programmes making for a truly rewarding stay.
2 weeks course
From 01 July to 28 July 2019
- 15 hours of English Language Tuition per week
- Use of Text Book & all materials
- Entrance Exam, Graded Certificate and End of Course Report
- 12 hours Afternoon Team Building Sporting Activities
- 6 hours of Additional Free Elective Options per week – Learn a new Skill or take Extra English Classes
- 8 hours of Evening Organised Social Activities
- Wednesday half day off Campus Shopping and Exploring in Limerick
- Saturday and Sunday Full Day Trips to Places of Interest in Ireland
- Full Time Supervision
- Use of all facilities at Glenstal Abbey
- All Meals, Snacks and Drinks
- Free WiFi & Ipad / Phone Charging Pods
- Free Laundry Service once a week
If you are booking a residential course after 31 March, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.