Glenageary is a suburb of Dublin, located 12km south of the city centre. This residential area is very quiet and is well connected to Dublin by both bus and DART. Its superb hillside location boasts views of the Irish Sea to the east and the
Wicklow mountains to the south.
This School, founded in 1973, is a large boarding school set on 16 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens. The school
comprises numerous buildings dating back to the early 19th century. Although spacious, the site is sufficiently compact to
allow ready access to all major facilities.
2 weeks course
From 27 June to 1 August
THIS COURSE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE – NEW 2019 COURSES COMING SOON
- 15 hours of English language tuition per week
- Textbooks and other learning materials
- Graded certificate and end of course report
- Full board residential accommodation in shared rooms
- 3 afternoons of sport with Irish students
- Two afternoon cultural visits per week with entrance fee
- One full day excursion by coach per week with entrance fee
- Evening programme including discos, films, karaoke and Irish night
If you are booking a residential course after 15th April, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.