The campus is located in the Town of Paisley which is one of the largest towns in Scotland and is situated close to the city of Glasgow. Paisley has a rich history and is famous for being the home of the Paisley Pattern. There are many top attractions right in the heart of Paisley including The Coats Observatory, The Paisley Abbey, The Thomas coats memorial church, The Paisley museum and The Paisley Art Centre.
Students at this campus have excellent facilities a social space with a pool table, two large screen televisions, games console and vending machines.
2 weeks course
From 30 June to 18 August 2019
14 Nights Package includes
- 30 hours lessons in multinational classes
- Placement test and Certificate of Achievement
- Full Board Residential Accommodation in single en-suite rooms
- Full culture and activity programme
- 8 half day excursions (4 on foot and 4 by private transport)
- Dinner at Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow
- 2 full day excursions
- Evening activity programme
- First class welfare services
If you are booking a residential course after 31st March, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.