Set in grounds of over 100 acres of beautiful countryside and close to the old English market town of Farnham, Frensham Heights School is a historic, independent boarding school founded in 1925.
The School has excellent facilities including an award-winning performing arts centre, a new indoor/outdoor swimming pool, sports centre and well-equipped classrooms.
2 weeks course
From 08 July to 19 August 2019
- 15 hours per week lessons in multinational classes
- Learning materials: file, use of academic course book and additional materials
- First day placement test
- End of course certificate
- Free internet access supervised by staff
- Full Board Residential Accommodation in single and twin rooms
- 1 full day and 1 half day excursion per week
- Afternoon and evening activities
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.