This is an entirely new concept realised in conjunction with Exmouth Forest School : learning English language with an environmental dimension.
This course takes place in the forest and encourages appreciation of the wide, natural world, it inspires children to grow in confidence, independence, self-esteem and develop an ability to assess risks for themselves. It allows them to explore and use natural materials found in the forest within a safe secure environment. Parents of children involved in Forest School have reported changes in independence, motivation, self-esteem and their child’s social outlook. This course encourages children to develop their presentation skills by making a final presentation to their class which is recorded on video for parents to see. Students can also achieve the John Muir Award ( founder of the American National Parks) while they learn English and they attend this course alongside local English children (at least once per week in July & daily from 27 July)
From 3 July to 6 August
THIS COURSE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE – NEW 2018 COURSES COMING SOON
- 27.5 hours of English and Forest school studies
- Host family Full board accommodation
- 4 x evening activities including barbecues, swimming, excursion to the coast
- 1 x full day excursion on first Saturday to Plymouth including visit to the National Marine Aquarium or Bristol and visit to SS Great Britain
- Transport to Forest School from host family
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.